Acts 29, the building is taking shape at your church plant, Igreja Batista Independente Betel, in Patos, Paraiba, Brazil. We are excited to share this latest report from the field as the child development center has registered 200 children, celebrated in the photo above. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
- The foundations have been built.
- The columns have been filled with concrete and finished.
- All the walls have been built.
- The sanitation pit has been dug.
- Right now, we are preparing for the placement of the roof of the building.
- The planned electrical and hydraulic parts have been acquired.
As construction continues, the number of regular church attendees remains the same: 20 adults and two children.
The number of children registered at the child development center has reached 200 (celebrated in the photo above).
The pastor, along with the church, is involved in the whole process.
Our weekly prayer meetings at the construction site have become intense as we seek God’s will together.
One of the great challenges facing us is the completion of the work, but we are committed to accomplish everything in the best possible way. At the same time that we are building, we have the challenge of continuing to evangelize our community with a small team of workers.
Our next steps will be to:
- Complete the roof installation
- Attend to the finishing work, which includes:
- making the floor
- installing electrical conduit
- installing plumbing connections
Testimony of Impact
Through this construction, the local church has gained more credibility. Several parents have come to us with a word of affirmation and encouragement for the commitment the church has shown to the children and families in the community.
Praises and Prayer Requests
First of all, we want to thank Acts 29 for investing in this church plant.
Please continue to pray for:
- the construction team
- the administration of the resources
- the work being accomplished in the community